We are offering free job listings to cannabis industry employers in the Carolinas in celebration of the launch of Carolina Cannabis News.
Suggested information to include in job listings:
- Job title
- Job type — full-time, part-time, commission, contract
- Job location — city, state, country
- Can the employee or contract worker work from home? If yes, full-time or part-time?
- No. of positions open
- Pay structure: Commission, hourly, annual salary, per-project, etc.
- What will a successful candidate look like?
- Job history
- Criminal history
- Industry experience
- Application deadline
- How to apply
- Do they need to submit a resume, or will a link to a LinkedIn profile suffice?
- Do you have a webpage for applicants?
- Should they email their resume/ LinkedIn and cover letter?
- Your contact information:
- Company name
- Link to your website
- Email address
- Phone number
- Any necessary disclosures — Equal Opportunity Employer, etc.
- Include a company logo
Once you have composed your job listing, email it with your company logo as an attachment.
We reserve the right to refuse any job postings.