View a recording of the event on Facebook here.
The panel of experts included:
- Veronica Sutherland, DNP(s), FNP-BC, MSN, RN, is a medical professional who owns Flo Hydration and Wellness in Charlotte.
- Corey Hedgepeth, Executive Director for Charlotte NORML. In addition to volunteering for NORML, Hedgepeth is a pharmaceutical representative.
- Lee Vantine left North Carolina for greener pastures in California’s cannabis industry. But now he’s back and a master grower and consultant for the Charlotte-based Hemp Geo Institute. Vantine is also a consultant for Hemp Advisors of America, based in North Carolina, and the chief executive officer at Got-CBD.com.
- Lorenzo McNulty is a hemp farmer and co-founder of Keep it Hemple, in Concord, N.C. Keep it Hemple grows and processes hemp indoors and manufactures CBD oils and extracts.
- Rhiannon Fionn is the editor and publisher of Carolina Cannabis News. She is an award-winning journalist based in Charlotte, N.C.
Steal these photos!
On occasion, Carolina Cannabis News will offer photographs at no charge. This is one of those times.
If you see a picture in the gallery you would like to
Or, you can purchase high-resolution images for $5 each.